I don't plan on doing weekly pregnancy pictures with all the same stats. But I do want to post a few from time to time to to remember the process. Although I'm not sure I'll ever forget it. :)
Here I am at 15 weeks. The baby is the size of an avocado or about 4-5 inches.
- This picture was taken before heading the Arkansas-Ole Miss game. I had just read that the baby can now hear my voice. What better way to break in the baby's ears than with some loud cheering for my favorite team?!?
- Unfortunately I am still sick. I have to take a zofran every day. I stopped taking phenegran at night, although sometimes I need it, just to help "other systems" from having more problems than they already have.
- In the last couple of weeks my gag reflex has kicked in big time. At the end of brushing my teeth, I gag. If I put anything in my mouth (pen, retainers, water bottles, etc) for any length of time, I gag. If I see something that makes me think of something gross, I gag. And of course if I smell something bad, I gag. It's really annoying because I do it at inappropriate times. It's real attractive.
- I thought that after the first trimester you weren't supposed to get up in the middle of the night as often to go to the bathroom. Well apparently my bladder didn't get the memo. I still get up at least 2, usually 4 times a night. Makes for some nice sleep.
- Chick-fil-A is still not on any of my menus. The thought of it makes me want to vomit. And that makes me want to cry. I miss it so much.
- Luckily I DO NOT have an aversion to asiago cheese bagels from Panera. In fact I'm ashamed to admit I've eaten one 5 mornings out of the last 8.
- Sweetarts are my lifeline. They really help the nausea. Thank you, Lord, for sweetarts!
- I plan to buy a couple of exercise DVDs for pregnant women because I'm in desperate need of some exercising. Two words, back fat. GROSS!! I am interested in the Denise Austin one because it is made up of 20 minute workouts which seems to be more feasible right now. Do any of you have any suggestions?
- I would really like some homemade chocolate chip cookies, some homemade fried potatoes, and some fried rice right now. I just can't get anyone to make them for me!
- We have our 16 week appointment next week and a Baby Views appointment to try and determine the sex of the baby. I'm so excited but I'm very nervous. I just want a healthy baby. Fear is trying hard to take root in my heart right now but I'm praying against it.
- Although there are lots of things that are crazy and unpleasant about being pregnant, I'm beyond thankful to endure all of it!! I'm blessed. And I pray that all of my friends, both in real life and on the blogs (and twitter) who long to be pregnant that God will give you the desires of your heart.