Thursday, August 5, 2010

Orange Beach 2010 Last Day

Friday, July 29, 2010...Last Day :(
For the last day we decided to head back to Tacky Jacks for breakfast.

I think Courtney was a little tired of having a camera in her face.

After we ate mom, sister, and I went to the mall for a while and then stopped to see the alligator.

No alligator though. I guess he was tucked away somewhere. I will confess though, we didn't actually go to see the alligator. The alligator just happened to to be somewhere else...

I know, aren't we sick. We wanted a snack for later. :)
After a few errands it was beach time. Woohoo!

Daily Beach Picture

The beach was glorious. The water was perfect and the sand was white. I loved being out there. The only problem is it was HOTT! The heat wave was making itself known.

After a day on the beach we all just relaxed and packed. I tear up just thinking about. For dinner we decided to eat in the condo. Mom cooked us a delicious summer treat.

We had a great vacation and were so sad to come home.

Orange Beach was crying.

The fam was crying.

Josh was crying
Until next time...


The Conway's said...

Love it! Your trip looked like sooo much fun!

Ashley said...

It's so sad when a vacation ends! Looks like y'all had a wonderful trip, though! : )

Lauren said...

All good things must come to an end, such a bummer!!! :(

wacocampbells said...

The beach is so pretty! It is always a sad day when vacation ends! I feel your pain!

wacocampbells said...

ooooopppps...this is Rebekah logged onto someone else's computer!