Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Socks

So this is going to be yet another really random post but I needed to share my latest love with you. A few weeks ago my mom and I went to Forever 21 to look around. As we were checking out my mom spotted some socks and told me to get them. I told her I didn't need any and planned to leave it at that. She assured me that I do because when she folds my socks (yes, there are days she still does our laundry) she notices they aren't in the best condition. So I appeased her and tossed them in with the rest of our goodies. Thanks, mom!



I LOVE my new socks. Seriously I want to wear them all they time. They are so soft and when I look down at my feet and see the cute colored toes I just smile. Every color I put on is my favorite. They look great with my gym shoes too. And although working out is ZERO fun to me, having a cute pair of socks sure does help.

A few days ago I got online to look at the other sock options at Forever 21 and became very excited! I will definitely be purchasing more in the near future. They are priced very well and so it is hard to turn them down.

I really like the polka dots.


These might be my favorite yet.
You really should check them out if you get a chance. I know you won't be disappointed. There is one other item from Forever 21 that I'm excited about too. My first headband...

OK, maybe not my first headband (it's actually two) ever but the first one in a long time. It's not super big or anything but I'm still trying to work up my nerve to wear it. I'm not sure it looks as good since I got my hair cut. I need to play with it some. Once I get comfortable with this one then I'll move on to something a little more Caroline-like.

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Love the socks! And I think you could rock a HUGE flower in Caroline style! Do it - you're not 30 yet! :-)

Caroline said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE THE SOCKS! i need them hahahah but laughing at the caroline-style comment hahahha. i love it

rae said...

I think you would look great in a caroline-like headband!! You could so pull that off!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Chocolate Cat said...

These are such cute socks. My daughter loved Forever 21 when we visited the States last year. That is a gorgeous headband.