Sunday, March 9, 2008

Breakfast and Blogging

I don't have many pictures to show for this weekend so I'll just give you the highlights:

  • Josh came up for the weekend, Yea!!

  • We went to eat at Guidos with my roommate, Holly

  • On Saturday I went to breakfast with two of my best friends, Laurie and Kelly

  • After that Josh and I went around to different stores to start getting ideas of things to register for. I'm a little torn. I seem to be picking the same colors in everything! Oh well!

  • Saturday afternoon I spent most of my time looking at registry things online. So much to choose from! How did you all make a decision? I'm finding it rather difficult.

  • Josh spent a lot of Saturday afternoon working on homework. And unfortunately since he now lives in Little Rock he has to leave much earlier than he used to and it cuts our time short. Only a few more months though!

  • Sunday afternoon I went to my friend Katie's house to help her start a blog.



It's not quite finished yet so you'll have to wait!

Zach had on the cutest booties so I had to snap a pic.

Zach was napping when I left. He was tuckered out! Doesn't he look like a cute little old man in this picture?

13 comments:

Shannon said...

Ha!!! I'm making those cupcakes tonight for a b-day at work tomorrow! I hope mine turn out good too!

RachelM said...

I can't wait to see what you register for! We picked out our dishes just because I absolutely loved them! I'm also a HUGE fan of red so we got a lot of that color, too.
I hear you talk about Zach a lot so I can't wait until his mommy sets up her blog!

Kelly said...

I loved registering! Make sure you pick something that you will like for a LONG time. If you pick something too trendy - you will hate it in 10 years. You have great taste - you will pick out great stuff!
Can't wait for Katie's blog!

Fran said...

Love the pictures!! Ya'll are just adorable. Can I come share a meal with you??? Too fun!!!

And...keep the registry simple and timeless. Don't go trendy. Keep traditional and classic....you can't go wrong! I'm just sayin. :)

Love ya~
Fran

Melissa said...

I told Bobby the same thing. We were picking out a comforter and I was thinking, wait, aren't these the same colors in the kitchen? Arent these the same colors the other comforter is?? I guess when you like a color, it gets stuck. It was a lot harder than I thought it was going to be. We picked out the main stuff together, then I added a lot of kitchen stuff online (since Bobby probably won't use it too much, he said go ahead). Online was much easier!! :) Have a great week!

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a fun weekend! As far as registering goes - register for EVERYTHING! Think ahead about what you'll need - and make sure you register for a wide variety of prices - don't be ashamed to put those big-ticket items on there, but all register for those silly little ramikins that cost like .79 a piece! Let me know if you need any other help!

Unknown said...

Cupcakes yummy! Hope you have a great week!

walkers said...

wohoo, i have been waiting for katie to start a blog. you are a faithful friend!

Caroline said...

I CAN"T WAIT TO REGISTER!!!!!

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

That pizza and cupcakes looks SO GOOD! Going to eat dinner now!

His Doorkeeper said...

Won't be long and you'll be spending all your time with your new husband and wondering what you will do with all those gifts!! I saw my wedding china in an antique store not long ago....so you know you're getting old when you see that!! I still have it too. Probably give it to Kelly someday!

Leigh Ann said...

Registering is so much fun! Enjoy it!

Jessica said...

I love the cupcake pic! Yummy! Hillary- you are the cupcake queen! : )