Friday, February 8, 2008

Cracker Barrel Welcomes...

This morning I had breakfast with three of my favorite people at one of my favorite breakfast joints. Kelly, Katie (and Zach), and I met at Cracker Barrel this morning and we had a great time!

I have some of the best friends in the whole world and I love spending time with them! I want to enjoy it while I can! Anyway, normally when I go to CB I like to get one of everything...seriously. You see, I love salty breakfast foods just as much as sweet breakfast foods and I don't feel satisfied unless I have both. And today was no exception!

I must take this moment to let Kelly know how proud I am of her! As soon as I saw her walk into the restaurant I was shocked! Completely shocked! You see, Kelly ALWAYS dresses up, normally in a dress. It's just one of those things she's always done. But today, she wore jeans, a fleece, and tennis shoes! Don't get me wrong Kelly looks super cute in anything! The first thing she said to me, after seeing the look of surprise on my face, was, "I knew you'd be proud!" She's right! I was!

13 comments:

Kelly said...

I am NOT proud of how I look in these pictures! Why did you let me order a pancake? I needed cottage cheese and water. ha ha ha ha!
SO FUN WITH YOU!!!!

Laurie said...

Awww.....I missed being with ya'll.

Leigh Ann said...

I would have fallen out, too, seeing Kelly in jeans. I don't think I have ever seen her in jeans...ever! She is super cute in anything! Looks like ya'll had a fun morning. Breakfast at CB is always great!

The Garners said...

That's the first thing I noticed in these pictures was that K wasn't wearing a DRESS!?!? :) I didn't know she owned jeans?! Breakfast with friends sounds fun--glad you had a fun meal together!

Staci said...

There is nothing better than Cracker Barrell's hasbrown casserole :) YUM!

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

That breakfast looks so, so yummy! Mmmm mmmmm!

jennyhope said...

ooh girl kidney stones are awful! I love your blog...so cute.
also should i really finish all the karen kingsbury books? I was scared that some might be too tragic for me LOL? I know what you mean about your comment. =) I am really into this one and it hasn't been 24 hours.
i secretly want her to end up with Ryan. I am pretty sure from skipping to the end that she will HA HA!

Jessica said...

I know you will miss having your girlfriends close by when you move. BUT!!! Gos is already preparing those new friends for you! I am so excited about the changes God is bringing your way! : )

RachelM said...

Breakfast with the girls...and boy...is always fun! I know you're going to miss them when you move.

Guy and Julie said...

CB has the BEST breakfast. I actually did a double take and had to take a second closer look when I saw your first picture with KS in jeans--so funny then that you had a whole paragraph devoted to that!

Rebekah said...

Zack is so stink'n cute!!! What a fun and special time! I know exactly how you must be enjoying every moment with friends!!!

Rebekah said...

I spelled Zach wrong...sorry.

The Hickmans said...

Hi! I found your blog through Jessica's. I love Cracker Barrel, mmmm! I loved reading about your wedding- good luck!