Monday, December 19, 2011

Santa Baby

We took Sadie to see Santa today at the mall. We didn't have to wait in line so I was thrilled about that. Sadie did great. She didn't smile easily but she did smile and never got upset. At one point I think she got tired because she leaned back against Santa and relaxed. I wish they would have let me buy all the pictures they took without first having to sell an organ on the black market. My, my it is expensive to see Santa. I justified our purchase because we got two free Shutterfly gift cards. Besides, it's her first Christmas, right?! :)


Actually this wasn't her first picture with Santa. While grocery shopping on Saturday they announced Santa was there and you could get a free 5x7. I hurried up our shopping, put a bow in Sadie's hair, wiped some "stuff" off her nose and sat her in Santa's lap. She LOVED him but would only smile at him and not for the camera. And this is a picture of a picture because I haven't scanned this in yet so it isn't the best quality.


1 comments:

Immeasurably More Mama said...

I always love seeing everyone's Santa pictures. Sadie Lady did great!