Wednesday, December 7, 2011

New Recipes

Over the last several days I've tried 3 new recipes.

I've made this, this, and this. :)


I can't stop drinking the hot chocolate. It is so yummy. My friend Faith tweeted about it and then she blogged about it. If you like Nutella you will love this recipe. Go try it.


The Oreo bark was also delicious. I tried it with white chocolate and milk chocolate. I liked the white chocolate the best because the Oreos stand out a little better but Josh liked the milk chocolate. They are both delicious and a great holiday treat.


Last night I tried the crescent chicken. It was yummy and easy. The inside chicken mixture seemed a little dry so I think next time I will mix it differently. It was still really good although not very healthy.


I have been trying to branch out with new recipes because it makes cooking and baking more fun. I can't wait to see what I put on the menu for next week.

1 comments:

Darlene Schacht said...

Thanks for the link! And P.S. I love the photos of Sadie!!