Wednesday, March 19, 2008

It's That Time of Year Again

March Madness
It is time to get your NCAA brackets filled out! First game starts tomorrow at 11:00am so you better get on it! You can print a copy of it here. I love this time of year! I get really excited even though I usually end up doing terribly with my bracket! I'm in charge of the pool going on in my office. I slave over my bracket, research and really try to pick the right team. And of course it is the person that doesn't even know what a basketball looks like who ends up winning. Oh well! Maybe this is my year! Good luck! I'll keep you all updated on how I'm doing! I hope you'll do the same!

2 comments:

Betsy said...

I filled out brackets for the first time ever this year. It is a little school wide contest we have going (I teach kindergarten). It makes it more fun when you're kind of invested in it. You'll have to tell us who you have slated to win it all! :) I picked University of North Carolina. (That's where I graduated from. I guess I'm a little partial.)

Heather said...

Thanks for the update about your headaches. I'm glad the medicine is working today.

I am almost finished with my bracket. I'm partial to Drake (I know, who? ;) because I paid them enough in tuition to fund their B-ball team for awhile! I definitely don't have them winning it all, but I hope they win at least one game!