Sunday, November 11, 2007

Weekend Fun

This weekend was full of excitement! Ok, so not really "excitement" but still it was a lot of fun. After work on Friday I headed to Clarksville to meet up with Josh. From there we drove to my parent's house in Little Rock. We didn't do much of anything on Friday night because we were tired. On Saturday morning we got up and went to Mimi's for breakfast. I had the pumpkin pancakes! They were soooo yummy!!!!


Aren't they cute??




After breakfast we went to Lifeway because I needed to do a little shopping. I love shopping in there! I could have been in there for hours. We didn't have long though because we were hurrying to get home in time to watch the Razorbacks play the Volunteers. If we knew then what we know now we could have spent more time shopping and less time watching the game. Anyway...Dad, Josh, and I made our way upstairs to "the hole" to watch the game.

I captured their smiling faces before the game. Goodness knows no one was smiling when it was over. To be honest after the Vols scored AGAIN in the 3rd quarter I went down stairs and helped my mom in the garage. I couldn't take it anymore!!! When the game was over we all just enjoyed a lazy afternoon. Josh and I packed up the car to head back to Clarksville while my mom and dad got ready to go to a function.



When Josh and I made it back to Clarksville we spent the rest of the night unloading the car and getting things ready for Sunday. Not only was Sunday the Thanksgiving potluck at Josh's church it was also a youth discipleship/fellowship. After church we all ate a wonderful Thanksgiving feast and then the youth stuck around and "fellowshiped" at the church. There was...

A little stretching...



A little ultimate frisbee...



A little hanging out...



A little guitar...


And a whole lot of fun!

After a fun filled day with Josh's kiddos I made my way back up "the hill" to my house. At this point I'm about to unpack my things and go to bed! I'm exhausted and I have a busy day tomorrow of NOT working!!!! Woohoo!!! Happy Veteran's Day!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

I love the "picture" post!!! Yeay! Your parents look cute all dressed up! Looks like you had a great weekend! Have fun being off today. boo!

Megan said...

Hey Hillary, glad you found my blog. Did you see the pictures of Suzanne at my wedding? I need to post more pictures from the wedding. I'm adding you as a link now. Welcome to the blogging world!

Kelly said...

OH......I LOVE This look!!!!!!!!!!