Friday, November 23, 2007

Battle of the Boot

***Updated***



Today at 1:30 pm CST the Arkansas Razorbacks take on the LSU Tigers. This match up always happens the Friday after Thanksgiving and is aired on CBS. The meeting between the two teams has been labled The Battle of the Boot. Being the Hog fan that I am I would love for us to beat up on the Tigers. We are definitely the underdog going into this game but to be honest anything can happen. I think that's probably the motto behind this entire season of NCAA football. It's certainly been a weird one! I'm not going to have unrealistic expecations going into the game but I'm going to hope for the best! Unfortunately I have to work today so I'll be cheering at my desk while listening to it on the radio. If you are bored today and don't want to fight the shopping maddness you can tune in at 1:30...but only if you know how to "call the Hogs!"
***HOGS BEAT LSU!!!!!!!!! I hope you all were able to watch or listen to the game b/c it was awesome! Most of us Razorback fans are still a little shocked! It's been a wild season and what a way to end conference play. And now the Golden Boot gets to come back home!***

3 comments:

Virginia said...

Hey Hillary! I love your blog. Hope you're doing great. Cheering on the Hogs with you. Love ya and miss ya!

-V.

Fran said...

Woooooooo Pig Sooooooie.....
RAZORBACKS!!!

LSWho???? I'm exhausted, thrilled, and jumped up and down like a mad woman!!!

Loved it, loved it, loved it!!
I'll sleep well tonight!
Fran

Heather said...

Being a GA fan I was Glad when LSU lost!!! Way to go!