Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Delivery

Last week I got two really fun packages in the mail. The first one was an ornament. Not just any ornament but one for Sadie. Several years ago when I lived in Fayetteville I bought ornament letters to hang with mine and my roommate's stockings. I loved them. Then when Josh and I were getting serious and I knew we were going to get married I bought some for us too. You can go here to see how I have used them in our apartment. When I got my Christmas decor out this year and started hanging up the letters I realized I needed one for Sadie. I got online and looked but you could only buy them online if you bought ALL of the alphabet. So what does any normal person do? I sent out a tweet asking if anyone lived near a Restoration Hardware because I was looking for an ornament you could only buy online. With a few seconds sweet Robyn had responded and told me there was one very close to her house. And being the sweet friend she is she went there on a Sunday afternoon and found just the one I needed. And it was on sale. Woohoo! So now Sadie will have an "S" for next year. And by the way this is the ONLY thing I have bought my child. I can hardly believe it. :)


Another fun package came in the mail that also had to do with Sadie. My WONDERFUL Twitter/Blog/Facebook (and yes we've met in real life) friend Ashley (her blog is private so I won't link it) sent Sadie the cutest onesie. Ashley is one of my first-time-preggo-friends. We are always e-mailing each about the craziness that is pregnancy and I just love her. And I love this onesie and can't wait for Sadie to wear it. Ashley and her husband have decided (well she's dying to know) to wait and find out what their having until he/she is born. I can't wait until we know! The baby should be here in February so only about 10 more weeks to go! Yea!

5 comments:

Erica said...

So sweet! That onsie is adorable, what a fun surprise to get in the mail;)

Jill said...

Don't you just love seeing her name on things!??? So cute.

Ashley said...

Yay! : ) So glad you like it. I love those ornaments, too. So cute! Do you have monogrammed stockings, too? I want to order some for next year!

Natalia said...

I love the idea of the ornament on your stockings. Super cute :)

Lauren said...

sooooooo cute!!!!! :)