Friday, April 13, 2012

One Year Ago

Happy 1st Birthday, Sadie!!

April 13, 2011 at 8:50pm you entered this world. It's true what they say, the second I looked into your dark blue eyes I was in love. At that moment I wasn't sure I could love anything more than I did in that instant. I was wrong. Every day my love for you has grown. You are my sweet, beautiful, funny, sassy, strong willed, happy, loving, dramatic, smart, talkative little lady. You made me a momma one year ago today and you have my heart.


I love you, baby!!

13 comments:

Blue-Eyed Bride said...

Oh, Sadie Lady! What a precious, precious girl. She is so obviously full of personality! I hope you all have a fabulous celebration tomorrow. What a wonderful year you've had. Congrats on a great first year, Hillary. You're an amazing mom!

Lacy said...

Happy Birthday to Miss Sadie..

Ashley E. said...

Happy Birthday Sadie!!!!!!!

mariel said...

happy birthday sadie! you are just too cute for words!

Heather said...

oh my goodness... that picture is to die for! LOVE it! Happy Birthday, Sadie!

Katie said...

Precious! Happy birthday, Sadie!

Hil, you made it the first year! Ha. Great job!

Mrs. Shelton said...

Oh my word! That is the cutest picture ever!!!! She is just so stinkin' cute! Happy Birthday Sadie! And mama....it only gets better!!

His Doorkeeper said...

That is the cutest picture EVER!!!! What a sweet post Hillary and your love for her shows in every Twitter sentence and blog post you make!! Happy Birthday to a blessed little girl!

Carol said...

Happy Birthday, Sadie! I love that picture in the chair - so cute!

Anonymous said...

What a GREAT photo! Did she do this spontaneously?

Twice as Nice said...

I follow your blog but have never commented. Your little girl is just priceless. Her face lights up every time she smiles. Sweetness! Happy Birthday Sadie.

Unknown said...

What a cutie! Happy Birthday to Sadie!

Jill said...

I just love that last pic with all my heart. She is so PRECIOUS!!!