Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Friday With Friends

Hello bloggers!!!! Yes, I've been a little absent. I've been so busy and haven't had time to find a computer and blog. I've missed it though so I'm going to try and do better.

This past friend Josh and I went to Conway to visit our friends Todd, Jenny, and Ben.


I didn't take one picture of them as a family so I took this one off their blog. :) Todd just recently took a position as Children's Minister at Second Baptist Church and Josh and I wanted to visit them in their new place. We went to one of our favorite places to eat, Larry's Pizza. Seriously, I love this place.
Aren't both of these guys cute?? Ben is getting so big it's unreal! Soon he'll have a little brother or sister (I'm thinking sister) around the house to keep him busy.

Josh made friends with this guy who brought him his favorite pizza, Taco. After I took this guy's picture (see the surprised look on his face) I told him, "It's ok, I'm a blogger." As if that can excuse the crazy picture taking. It can, right?!?! Well most bloggers would take more than two pictures but I was more concerned about the pizza and the company and forgot.

After dinner we headed back to their house. Jenny, Ben, and I sat around and chatted while the older boys checked out Todd's new stomping grounds. We had a great time and can't wait to do it again soon.

The rest of the weekend consisted of Josh working on church and seminary work and me sewing and taking a nap. That's pretty much what our weekends have turned into. I need to get caught up on my orders because football season is just around the corner! WOOPIGSOOIE!

5 comments:

The Bunch Fam! said...

We need to get Ben the shirt that reads "My entire life is being blogged."

Ashley E. said...

Glad your back! I love Larry's too! We went one time during the huge pizza extravaganza where they just bring pizzas to all the tables and the only one I didn't like was the baked potato pizza. I little weird!

Heather said...

I love how you said "cause I'm a blogger!" I am always thinking like that! Fun times with your friends, missed reading your posts!

Tricia Nae said...

love the "I'm a blogger". too funny.

Jill said...

HAHAHA!! The pic you took of the waiter is priceless. And the reason you gave him for taking his pic is even better. You make me laugh!