Sunday, March 18, 2012

Birthday Invite Photo Session

When I started thinking about how I wanted Sadie's birthday invitation to look I decided I wanted to include a picture of her. I have a nice camera but have NO clue how to use it. Sad, huh? Instead of taking a picture of Sadie that "would work" for the invite I asked my friend Ashley if she would take a couple of her instead. I knew Ashley would do a MUCH better job than I would. I was right. She did. It was so hard for me to decide which picture to use for the invitation. I will share the one I picked along with the invitation soon but here are some of my other favorites from that day.


I love these so much! Ashley is going to take Sadie's 12 month pictures in a few of weeks and she is going to photograph her birthday party. I am so thankful for her and the great job she does taking pictures of my little love.

5 comments:

Jill said...

I seriously love this baby and all of her facial expressions. Can't wait to party with her!! :)

Lacy said...

How sweet is she.. She is so beautiful.. I can't wait to see which one you picked because all of these are great. :)

Lauren said...

precious!

Katie said...

Love!

Taylor said...

I just love that doll baby so much!! And I LOVED her invite!! Totatlly captured her personality!!