Friday, June 26, 2009

It's Been a Week

I am only continuing to update you all so that those of you who are looking for pictures know that I'm not just being a slacker. I went back to the doctor AGAIN today. He says that now my mouth is showing signs of infection (apparently when I went in the first time with miserable pain it wasn't) and he also thinks there might be some problems with the bone that he put in for the implant. He gave me a SUPER antibiotic and I'm supposed to come back on Wednesday. If things still aren't better, please LORD help, then he is going to do another surgery on Friday. This would consist of removing the implant, fixing the bone, and putting the implant black in. So, I am feeling much better now because at least we have a plan and it doesn't look like I'll have to hurt like this for the rest of my life. For a while there I wasn't so sure. Anyway, that's the latest. When I finally make if off the couch, away from my heating pad and ice pack, and off my narcotics (which might require a slight intervention since I've been taking them so long...kidding, of course, kinda) I will be back to post about my BFF Holly's wedding and some other fun things.

7 comments:

Jenna said...

bless your heart! i am so sorry, but glad there is a plan and you are feeling better. praying for you girl!

Kelly’s Korner said...

Poor Hillary - I'm so sorry. UGH!!!!!

Laurie said...

My goodness, that is terrible! I will be praying FOR YOU!

TriciaNae said...

Feel better girl!!!

Lauren said...

Girl, I'm praying. I hope you get to feeling better soon!!

Megan said...

Miss your posts...

TriciaNae said...

Just checking on ya...hope all is well!! Miss your posts.