Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Mail Call

Josh just went and got them mail and I have TWO very special things in it!

Look at this little love?? I can't wait to look at this card again years from now and thank God for all He has done!

And for the other one you'll have to go here to see it. The one I got had some personal information on it so I didn't think posting it on my blog was the best idea. I know, I could have edited it but I didn't want to mess with that (The Biggest Loser is about to come on). Let me just tell you how cute and fun this little guy is. I can't believe he is a year old!!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

I can't believe everyone got those so quick - I just mailed them yesterday!
BL is really disappointing me tonight - thanks a lot OBAMA - now we won't get a real episode. ha!

Lauren said...

TOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!

Lauren said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

I saw this on Kelly's blog earlier...so, so cute!!!