Thursday, July 10, 2008

Happy Fourth

Ok, so I know it's a little late but better late than never. This past weekend for the Fourth I went to Tulsa for some fun and shopping. Along for the trip were my mom, sister, Dianne, and Shannon. We had a great time! All we did was...

...visit the aquarium...

(we invited this fish to the wedding b/c he was black and white)

...SHOP...

...and eat cheesecake!

Sorry I don't have more pictures but that pretty much sums up our weekend. Fortunately we got a lot accomplished. My mom got her dress, shoes, and jewelry for the wedding, I got my shoes and jewelry for the wedding, and we got the bridesmaid's gifts. It was a very productive time for us! Yea!!!!! And the cheesecake was good too!

11 comments:

Megan L Hutchings said...

I think that it is so neat that you are close to Tulsa! It looks and sounds like you had a GREAT time ;)!

Yummy...Cheesecake ;)!

Melissa said...

Good to hear from you! The cheesecake looks so delicious. That's great yall got so much done. How many more days???

Katie said...

Yea! I love the pics! Can't wait for our lunch.

Leigh Ann said...

Sounds fun and productive. I bet that was fun helping your mom pick out her outfit for the wedding. Wow! It's right around the corner!

RachelM said...

What a fun trip! I'm glad yall got so much accomplished! Cheesecake looks yummy!

Julie said...

I went to the aquarium in Tulsa with my niece a few years ago and had a good time. She was more concerned with her teenage friends than the fish though!! I'm glad you had a fun time. Let us know if the fish shows up to the wedding!!! :)

Laurie said...

Looks like a very fun weekend! I wish I had that cheesecake right now!

Fran said...

You are so funny Hillary!!! I know you are busy with 401 thousand things, but know that I think of you so often. I'm praying for you now.

Hugs and blessings~
Fran

magnoliabelle said...

Hope all is well! Tagged ya!

magnoliabelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

Can I just say I'm a sucker for a good aquarium!? Love them! Sounds like y'all had fun!