Saturday, November 8, 2014

Weekend Randomness

As I scrolled through my phone I found a few pictures I want to keep on my blog. They are completely random so I am throwing them into one post. 


This is how I found Sophie a few days ago. She was completely under her sheet having a party. Since that morning I have caught her trying to recreate the experience. She is seriously a hot mess. Good thing she is cute! 

Daylight Savings Time has been exhausting this week. Gone are the days of "an extra hour of sleep". It was more like, "all ready for bed then realize it's only 5 o'clock". 
Now that Sophie is getting older Sadie really likes having her around...most of the time. This past week Sadie has been all about getting hugs from her little sister. Sophie is my hugger so she gladly passed a few out.
One of Sadie's favorite parts of her day is when her daddy reads a Bible story and they both pray. It really is a special time between the two of them. I love it too! I love it for obvious reasons but also because toddler prayers are hilarious. 
Sadie's favorite song on KLOVE is Overcomer by Mandisa. She calls it "her song" and loves to sing it. She doesn't have the exact words down to every verse but she sings what she thinks it says. It's quite entertaining. 
Sadie loves, loves, LOVES going to Hobby Lobby with me. I love taking her but I only do so when I know we have time. This girl would spend hours in there looking at everything. With all the Christmas decorations out she acts as if it's a magical land. I love seeing her excitement when she finds something wonderful.

Both girls love looking out the glass door and waving at cars. Sadie often says she is going to go look for Jules and Big Dog. It's usually a sweet little time between sisters until one of them tries to close the other one in the door or pushes the other out of the way. At that point it's not so sweet and I have to put an end to the fun. 

I know those were totally random so you're welcome! :)

0 comments: