Tuesday, April 21, 2009

So Behind!

I'm so behind on blogging! I wish I had the energy for a picture post right now but I don't. I think part of the problem is that I look at a computer ALL day long, especially today, so when I come home I want nothing to do with them.

Perhaps this weekend I will fill you in on the wedding shower I helped hostess last weekend and a a few other random things.

For now though I think I'm going to go take a nap. Just a short one. And then wake up in time for a dinner of grilled turkey smoked sausage and a sweet potato. I think I'll have this for dessert. YUM-O!!! And I'll for sure be awake in enough time to catch The Biggest Loser. Speaking of that...pray for me, I'm starting Jillian's 30 Day Shred tomorrow. Yikes!! I'm counting on it working!

By the way...I think I get my braces off SOON!! PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be back soon!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

I haven't done the SHRED since I got it home. I have to start. I would think I would have all the time in the world but I need to figure out a good time to do it every day and stick with it. Momma needs to lose 20 lbs!
And yeay - so exciting on the braces!

Melissa said...

I love those ice cream sandwiches...they are yummy!

Kristin said...

I've done the shred. One word after the first workout...OUCH! Jillian is intense! :)

Lauren said...

Just wanted to say hey, girl!!!! Hope you're doing well. And YAY for the braces, I get mine off in June :)

kate said...

I miss your blogs!