- Josh and I went to the gym 3 times this week (we hope to go more next week)
- I was faithful to take the 4 flights of stairs at work...multiple times a day.
- I ate fresh fruit for snacks...oranges, strawberries, and a few grapes (grapes are higher in calories so I limited myself)
- I counted my calories and made sure I stayed within my limit
- I said no to "second helpings"
- Overall I just felt good and felt like I had lost weight
At first I was really bummed about it but then I made a choice to move on. It's just one of those things. I'm going to keep doing what I did last week, drink lots of water, and trust the scales will do what they need to do. It's a proven fact, if you burn more energy than you consume you'll lose weight. I BETTER!! So yesterday...I gave myself a little freedom yesterday. You have to allow yourself some splurges or you'll go nuts. My splurge came from,