Friday, April 19, 2013

2 Year Photos

I can't believe I am posting Sadie's two year photos. How on earth is she already 2? I want to post all about my spunky two year old sometime soon but for now I leave with you some of my favorite images from her photo session with Ashley. If you live in Central Arkansas and need a photographer you need to look her up. The thing I love most about Ashley is she always captures Sadie's personality when she photographs her. She just follows her around and lets her do her thing while she snaps pictures. Here are a few of my favorites but they were all SO GOOD! Thanks again, Ashley!













7 comments:

Rachel said...

She is such a beautiful, beautiful little girl. You and Josh make the prettiest babies! And it's just too bad she doesn't have an ounce of personality. Bless her heart.

Jodi said...

What a beautiful little girl she is growing up to be! These photos are wonderful!

Marian said...

Precious! What a blessing!

GiGi said...

Such a cutie pie!!! Enjoyed the pix! GiGi

labride said...

She is such a doll! Those are great pics:)

Katie said...

So cute, Hil! Love them all!

Michelle said...

she is DARLING! Sadie-lady is growing up so fast!