What a great Friday I had!
- I love Fridays because either I go see Josh or he comes to see me! This week was his turn.
- I had Chick-fil-A for lunch. A chicken sandwich and small waffle fries to be exact. Fridays are my diet cheat day and I had myself a good ole time!
- I got a new blog look! Thanks to FabulousKDesigns I am a new woman! Seriously, I just love it! I look at it all the time! It's so me! She did a great job! Kelly has become a new friend of mine through blog land. She's great! You should check her out!
- I got a new calender. If you've been reading my blog for a while you know my favorite food is cupcakes. Well this calendar was half off at Barnes & Noble and I just had to have one. It has great cupcakes and even the recipes. Woohoo!
- I got a new journal. I've never been much of a journal person. I always have good intentions but I never see it through. I've decided this year would be a great year to document. So while at Barnes & Noble I picked on up.
- On the way home Josh and I stopped by one of my favorite places, Maggie Moos. I told you already, Friday is cheat day. Anyway, I got my usual, chocolate better batter ice cream with brownies. Delee!!!