Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Surprise!



The other day I had the BEST surprise!! My friend Katie and her handsome baby Zach came over for a visit! It absolutely made my day! He's one month old today and he's as sweet as ever! The last time I saw him was in the hospital room soon after he was born and my how he has changed! Seriously, he is just the cutest thing! And he smells soooo good! The whole time I was holding him I kept smelling him. Katie was so gracious to let me hold him and love on him for such a long time. My arm was sore the next day but it was well worth it. Katie is one of my best friends and I'm so thankful to have her, and now Zach, in my life! I can't wait to see him grow up and become a fine young man! He sure is off to a good start!



Could he be any cuter? Not a chance!!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

AAAWWWW .... he is so cute!

I have to admit when I pulled up your blog and it said surprise and I saw a picture of a baby - I thought you had something big to tell me. ha ha ha!!!!!

Jessica said...

He is adorable!! What a great surprise! Don't you just love your best friends!! : )

Kelly said...

I will miss you too!! I'll probably blog every day during Christmas so check in! You better blog also so I can keep up with you and see how your holidays are going!!!
And you got the judys mixed up - your blog friend is Judy Martin!:-)